As one of our Google AdWords PPC Managers you’ll setup, review, manage and support Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Facebook Ad Campaigns. You may not have Google Shopping specific experience but you’ll be expected to have managed Google AdWords campaigns in the past including working directly with clients.
We have a super casual work environment, but we take our work and culture super seriously. Here are the few deal breakers.
- You must LOVE working with a team and as a team.
- You must lead by example, and this means leading by doing, teaching, and learning more.
- You must be comfortable working with Google AdWords and related tools and services.
- You must be comfortable communicating directly with clients via phone and email.
- Tech Savvy
- Intelligent. Are your friends always telling you how smart you are? If so, you should apply.
- Curious & eager to learn
- Strong Excel skills are a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is a must.
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Strong, solid team player.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent professional, communication skills both verbal and written.
- Resourceful – with the ability to research and solve problems independently.
- Customer Service experience is preferred.
- 2 year college degree
Training and Special Skills:
- Extensive PPC management training will be provided by netEMBARK.
- Google AdWords Partner Certification and Bing Ads Accredited Professional; resource will be required to obtain certification within 30 days of hire.
We are looking for ambitious, goal oriented candidates who we can train to help us cultivate new customers and deliver a customer experience second to none.
Why work for Netembark?
Netembark has a large, established base of loyal customers but also has enormous growth opportunities in multiple areas. We focus on 2 simple things: (1) Hiring and developing great people, (2) Building great products quickly.
We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about and can help us deliver on those 2 simple (but hard to achieve) tenets.
These positions are based in:
- New York, NY
- Freehold, NJ
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals measured against new customer acquisitions.
- Build sales pipeline through proactive efforts heavily focused on face-to-face prospecting to local field service companies.
- Assist with onboarding, training and support to provide a customer experience second to none.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, solutions recommendations, and sales contracts.
- Manage and maintain sales activity within a CRM System.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to follow our proven outside sales process.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Previously demonstrated success in results driven role.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical and computer skills.
- Willingness to invest 80% of productive time in the field working with prospective customers face-to-face.